The temporary waiver on Exit Summary Declarations (EXS) is coming to an end. Since October 1st, 2021, an EXS is mandatory for ALL UK Exports that do not require a full Customs Declaration.
On FRANCE – UK routes, this includes:
- Goods in roll on roll off (RoRo) vehicles
- Empty units (vehicles, lift units, trailers), empty returns packaging, stillage’s and pallets etc including those moved under a transport contract
- Movements under Transit formalities (that do not require a full Customs Declaration)
What you need to do ?
- If you want to do your EXS on your own :
- Raise the declaration in CHIEF
- Advise your Move Expert agent of the declaration reference when you do the booking.
- If you want Move Expert to do it for you :
Please send an email to your Move Expert agent with all the necessary information. (email put here)
If you have any question or inquiry, please don’t hesitate to contact us.