Recently French authorities announced that starting 2021 January 29 All Road Hauliers who arrive on French national territory should present a European certificate for workers in the international transport sector.
Please find the mandatory certificate here.
Keep an attention! Transport companies arriving specifically from Ireland by sea directly in France must present before boarding and to the border control’ authorities:
- The result of a virological screening test enabling the detection of SARS-CoV-2 (antigenic test) or an “RT-PCR-COVID” virological screening test conducted less than 72 hours before departure which is negative for infection by Covid-19.
- A European certificate for workers in the international transport sector.
- A sworn statement confirming that he/she:
- has no symptoms of COVID-19 infection;
- has no knowledge of having been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 during the 14 days prior to travel;
- agrees to take a virological screening test for SARS-CoV-2 upon arrival in the national territory;
If you need more information, don’ t hesitate to contact us directly.