Since the commencement of the service on Dover – Calais – Dover, Irish Ferries has been striving to ensure they provide their valued freight customers with the best service offering on the Channel. One aspect of their service that they know they need to improve upon is the processing of hazardous goods requests and onward shipment. With that in mind they are delighted to announce the creation of a new dedicated team of hazardous specialists who will focus exclusively on all their hazardous requests in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring speedier feedback to you and your driver.
Please take note of the following additional information:
• Launching on the 1st November 2022 and exclusive to the Dover – Calais – Dover route.
• No matter what port your vehicle is departing from, all email requests are now to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• They cannot stress enough the benefit of pre-advising our team of your hazardous requirements, this will ensure less waiting time for your drivers at the port.
• Please ensure as standard that all vehicles carrying hazardous goods are equipped with the relevant lashing points.
• There will be no increase to the existing hazardous surcharge applied for this service.