Technical problem GVMS

During the GVMS issues, HMRC allows us to operate in degraded mode.

To do this:

  • If you have a GMR, everything works normally.
  • If you don’t have a GMR (and the GVMS is not working), you can board in Temporary Storage (TS) and the customs clearance will be done on site.

For this, your driver must have one of these customs declaration documents:

  • UCR reference (on UK customs document)
  • Transit documents (TAD)
  • Movement reference number (MRN)/ French customs declaration- Entry Reference Number (ERN)

We will keep you updated with regards to developments and timelines as they unfold.

Move Expert Team

Share this article...